Friday, December 5, 2008

Wings

...lol, so, I haven't posted in a long time..but I had to share my new found obsession...I want to make a pair of angel wings..lol

I just watched the 2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and it has re-sparked my love of the wings...of course..

So, I'm already plotting to do an elaborate Halloween Costume...(which I have no idea where I can go with Wings..lol, but I'll make it happen. Anyhow, I want to do a gladiator angel so of look..I think it will be hot if I can pull it off. I'm going to play with faux leather for the harness and a midpiece...and do a rustic look with gold metallic finishes...I figure it will help me learn a lot of new techniques as well..so it'll be fun...time to start saving up..lol

anyhow, I hope everyone is well!
the sartor..

No comments: