Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's time for a change...

...and it starts now. I am sick and tired of people. I had the right idea in High School. Stick with the small group of amazing friends you have, and be nice, but don't get too involved with aquaintances. With college, I think that living here made me get too close to some people, that should have just been aquaintances.

Anyhow, I'm learning who my true friends are, in this time of change, and I'm learning who needs to be cut off...and soon the guillotine is gonna fall on the bond of our relationships...

..so...
1) If you are someone who is selfish, focusing only on you, it's time to let go.
2) If you do nothing but come to me when you need something, time to go.
3) if you are condesending, you are most likely already half gone, and the other half of you is being let go.
4) If you mistreat my friends in ways major and/or unforgivable, you are cut off...
5) If you in some way risk my health, mentally or physically, and make no attempts to fix your ways, I have to let you go
6) Any other ridiculousness I am currently forgetting...

Essentially, I am on my way out of this chapter, moving onto the next. Just like with commencement of high school, I am evaluating my relationships..and the people who have loved me, and let me love them will continue to be around...and those who are unhealthy or undesireable will be cut off...

and no hard feelings...minus one or two of you who have just caused me grief I haven't yet dealt with..and I'm sure you kno who you are if you're reading this...

Anyhow...to those who have been true friends, know that I love you and will do my best to stay in contact, as I know that you will in return!

OUTTIE!
the sartor

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We all need a change sometimes, especially when it is for the best of ourselves. You have loved a lot of people who did not return the favor but now it seems you are loving yourself by getting rid of the baggage that weighs you down. Kudos Mike. I am happy for you. Good luck this fall in San Francisco, you will do great. Hope to be at another show of yours when you are famous.

Peace out,
Anthony