Monday, May 5, 2008

this past weekend..

...made me realize some things...

I don't need to put up with the men in my life who have issues...life is much more...enjoyable and worthwhile when I spend it with someone else who also has their head together, and who knows what and who it is they want...

the guy I spent this weekend made me feel strange, but in the best way possible...I think this weekend was the first time ever, that I let someone basically treat me and take care of me...make sure I was ok, and not over thinking...and not seem to ask for anything...I didn't have to do anything I didn't want...I felt special...and I haven't really had that before, in part because I wouldn't allow it, but also, because they guys I have been involved with before now haven't been able to do that...

so, needless to say, I had a great time with a wonderfully sweet, gorgeous boy...so, thank you for making me feel good, if you are reading this, and you know who you are!

...maybe there are a few good ones out there...

Night my lovlies!
the sartor

No comments: