Wednesday, May 7, 2008

meh...

Sick and tired of being sick and tired?

this is how I'm kinda feeling right now. I wanna get to one place, establish myself. The instability is exhausting, trying to figure out my next step and all. I need to be able to work and such in a way to where I can live without the paycheck to paycheck game...

this change is going to be an amazing one, but getting there is gonna be a test of my patience, inner strength, and emotional management skills, not to mention my financial planning skills, lol. I am also aware that I am capable of such a change, but my energy level these past few days has been lacking, due to all the planning I'm trying to get done..and the job hunting, and sewing and things to make money. Its just..a lot, especially when it has to all be done alone...

meh...I'm def. tired of it.

No comments: