Thursday, June 19, 2008

the clearest mirror you can find...

...is in the eye of another...

Isn't it funny how you can see something someone else is doing and know what they should do, but when you are that person, everything is so muddled?

I've had that experience with a few of my friends recently. And I think it is one of the only ways I ever learn lessons in life. I watch others and help them, and in doing so, some of the confusing parts of what I lived begin to make sense...maybe that's the whole purpose of this blog...who knows..just a thought I thought I'd share..

Muah..
the Sartor

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah I absolutely agree with you on the whole gay marriage thing. I thought it was a great article and some other people who read my blog are Ron Paul supporters and are of the same mind set.

Anyway, good luck with not being poor lol...it is harder trying to find a job with a degree than I thought. when do you go to SF?