Wednesday, April 30, 2008

addendum

....and this is a bit of man bashing, but I need to try and push this out of my system...maybe I am one of those people who doesn't notice the good guy when he's right under my nose...but I seem to only find the guys that come with issues...and the part of me that worries about everyone else falls hard for that, because I want to help by nature..(not to mention the eyes...lol)

but a friend of mine said something, and then I heard it said to Jane, from "27 Dresses" and I've come to realize something. Jessica, someone i trust and who knows me well said when commenting on a guy I was interested in," I don't see him as your type."
 I asked ,"Why not?" 
and she replies," Because all though you are capable of taking care of someone, and good at it, I've always imagined you wanted a guy who could take care of you too.."

Then, Kevin says to Jane something about how, he came to her the night she destroyed her sister's wedding, because he knew she was gonna have a hard time and wanted someone there...and he said something like "you've been in 27 weddings...you've taken care of everyone else, and I wanted tonight to be there for you..."

...and I think that's what I need...someone in my life who is capable of caring for me in return...I'm tired of being the caretaker...I need it to even distribution of things in my relationships...

No comments: